Participating in Souper Fun Sunday is Easy
Here is how you can be involved in our 2015 Souper Fun Sunday event:
- Register online or contact one of our Soup Provider Co-Chairs (deadline: November 15, 2014 to be included on our poster)
- Bring 6-8 gallons of your signature soup with sterno to keep it warm
- Decorations and/or signs to individualize your table (optional)
- Restaurant staff to serve your soup (a student volunteer will be provided to each restaurant to serve if you do not have staff available)
- Per Diocesan regulations, we ask that you provide us with a copy of your current liability insurance. This can be faxed, mailed, emailed with registration, or handed in at the event.
- St. Francis Catholic High School will provide, table, skirting, cups for the soup, spoons, drinks, and many volunteers to help make the event run smoothly.
Our soup tasters include over 800 members of the Gainesville and surrounding communities as well as our official celebrity judges. In the past we have been featured in The Gainesville Sun, Home Magazine, The Alligator, Giggle Magazine and WCBJ TV20. This is wonderful opportunity to showcase your business in all print materials as well as our website and social media, to include links back to your website.
We look forward to having you participate in our 2015 event, in additions to being featured throughout Gainesville you will also have the chance to win one of our awards, Judges Choice, People’s Choice and Best Decorated Table.
Our 2015 Souper Fun Sunday Participants
Here is the list of Restaurants/Caterers that are participating in our 2015 Souper Fun Sunday. Restaurants/Caterers will be added as they register:
- Sweetwater Branch Inn
- Wolf Cafe